- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HAIM - Something To Tell You
- Write a Review
- #K57581 000000000 K57581000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the highly anticipated sophomore album from HAIM. Wh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the highly anticipated sophomore album from HAIM. When the time came to record the eleven tracks that make up Something To Tell You, HAIM decided to "go in and record as a band, keeping it a little more organic. That was kind of a mission statement for the album" offered Danielle HAIM. Includes the singles 'Want You Back' and 'Right Now'. HAIM consists of three sisters: Este HAIM (bass), Danielle HAIM (guitars and lead vocals), and Alana HAIM (guitars and keyboards), as well as drummer Dash Hutton. In addition to their primary instruments, each member is also proficient in several others. The group's pop sound on their studio work stands in contrast to the more rock-based music of their live shows.;Track List:1. Want You Back - 3:52;2. Nothing's Wrong - 3:09;3. Little of Your Love - 3:33;4. Ready for You - 3:45;5. Something to Tell You - 4:13;6. You Never Knew - 4:29;7. Kept Me Crying - 3:55;8. Found It in Silence - 4:23;9. Walking Away - 3:56;10. Right Now - 4:15;11. Night So Long - 3:04;12. Water's Running Dry - 3:4;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.