- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Half Japanese - Why Not?
- Write a Review
- #L26903 000000000 L26903000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Half Japanese has returned to peel further layers from their onion. They have an album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Half Japanese has returned to peel further layers from their onion. They have an album that's a square further on in their unpredictable musical snakes and ladders board. Why Not? is a magical thing - it's Springsteen's Born To Run recorded in a cupboard, it's an ode to love, it's a Wire song with two dueling guitarists being Zappa on helium, it's Parquet Courts in a tantrum, it's The Crickets contorted into ? and The Mysterians, it's everywhere and nowhere, baby, it's where it's at. On Why Not? nuances are mused, situations explained, questions asked. Outside, zombies and demons roam and everyday aliens emerge from spaceships: it's a technicolor film transcribed by Jad Fair and friends John Sluggett, Gilles-Vincent Rieder, Mick Hobbs and Jason Willett, their faces at the cracked window of their subterranean habitat looking out at the real world. Why Not? contains pieces of fluffy thought-provoking music, a bag of sentiments delivered with a real sense of wonderment at how the normal world revolves all powered with heart and soul, some crunchy guitars, a cello and reverb set-to-kill infiltrating their storytelling.;Track List:1. The Future Is Ours;2. The Face;3. Why Not?;4. Amazing;5. Demons of Doom;6. A Word to the Wise;7. Bring on the Night;8. Zombie Island Massacre;9. Better Days;10. Spaceship to Mars;11. Why'd They Do It?;12. Magic;13. Falling
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.