- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Halfsour - Tuesday Night Live
- Write a Review
- #K86528 000000000 K86528000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. As the legend goes, Halfsour started out as a Guided By Voices cover band. However, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. As the legend goes, Halfsour started out as a Guided By Voices cover band. However, they are more reminiscent of the harder-edged indie-pop bands of the late '90s/early '00s, specifically New Grenada (of whom they are a dead-ringer, at times) and Wolfie (and it's many off-shoots, such as the Like Young and National Splits). Their songs are generally short and punchy - only a few times do they pass the three-minute mark, blasting you with catchy guitar melodies and bratty boy/girl vocals. Following up a short-run demo tape and a split 12" EP with Reports on Ride The Snake Records, this is Halfsour's debut album, and it certainly shows a lot of promise - definitely a band to watch out for!;Track List:1. What You're Waiting;2. Grump;3. Chartreuse Rec Room;4. I.K;5. Sensitive Rugby;6. Pleasantly Whelmed;7. Porch Sittin;8. Employees Must Wash Hands;9. Pop Art Pop Tart;10. Topsider;11. Adult Friday;12. Mood Monster;13. Fake Sandwich
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.