- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Halo 5: Guardians (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K66467 000000000 K66467000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including download card. Official soundtrack to the 2015 addition to the Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including download card. Official soundtrack to the 2015 addition to the Halo series. The original score is from composer Kazuma Jinnouchi, who contributed to the Halo 4 soundtrack, which scanned over 50K in the US. Halo 5: Guardians is the first-person shooter video game. Part of the Halo franchise, the game was developed by 343 Industries and published by Microsoft Studios. Kazuma Jinnouchi is an integral part of the studio's audio team. He composed several tracks for Halo 4: only one of his tracks was featured in Volume 1 of the Halo 4: Original Soundtrack, but nine were present in Volume 2. He also composed the music featured in the Halo Xbox One E3 announcement trailer, and went on to compose most of the Halo 5: Guardians soundtrack.;Track List:1. Halo Canticles;2. Light Is Green;3. Kamchatka;4. Walk Softly;5. The Trials;6. Crypt;7. End Game;8. Blue Team;9. Jameson Locke;10. Osiris Suite Act 1;11. Osiris Suite Act 2;12. Osiris Suite Act 3;13. Osiris Suite Act 4;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.