- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammock - Everything and Nothing
- Write a Review
- #K74479 000000000 K74479000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Hammock returns with Everything and Nothing, the Nashvill...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Hammock returns with Everything and Nothing, the Nashville duo's first full-length album since 2013's critically-acclaimed Oblivion Hymns. With Everything and Nothing, Hammock has entered oblivion a place of personal struggle, doubt, and change and come out the other side hopeful. The experience is meticulously woven into each song, shared with listeners through intricate melodies, compelling beats, and solemn vocals. In some ways, Everything and Nothing is the spiritual successor to the bands 2006 breakout album Raising Your Voice... Trying to Stop an Echo. It recalls the same mastery of sound and storytelling, destined to spark every listener's imagination.;Track List:1. Turn Away and Return;2. Clarity;3. Glassy Blue;4. Dissonance;5. Marathon Boy;6. We Could Have Been Beautiful Again;7. Everything and Nothing;8. She Was in the Field Counting Stars;9. Burning Down the Fascination;10. Wasted We Stared at the Ceiling;11. Reverence;12. I Will Become the Ground You Walk on;13. We Were So Young;14. You Walk Around Shining Like the Sun;15. Unspoken;16. Before You Float Away Into Nothing;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.