- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Handsome - Handsome
- Write a Review
- L31325 000000000 L31325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:It's with an unbelievable amount of excitement that 6131 Records is releasing the long out-of-print and often overlooke...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:It's with an unbelievable amount of excitement that 6131 Records is releasing the long out-of-print and often overlooked self-titled album by Handsome, originally released by Epic Records in 1997 only on CD. This monolith of a full-length never quite made the lasting impression of some of the members' other projects, yet has stood the test of time - proving it's deserving of such acclaim. For those previously unfamiliar with the group (some might even say "supergroup") the members of Handsome were: Jeremy Chatelain (Jets to Brazil, Iceburn, Cub Country), Tom Capone (Quicksand, Bold, Beyond), Peter Mengede (Helmet), Pete Hines (Cro-Mags, Murphy's Law) and Eddie Nappi (Mark Lanegan Band).;Track List:1. Needles;2. Ride Down;3. Going to Panic;4. Left of Heaven;5. Thrown Away;6. Dim the Lights;7. Lead Bellied;8. My Mind's Eye;9. Waiting;10. Quiet Liar;11. Eden Complex;12. Swimming
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.