- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Marvin - Hank
- Write a Review
- L27595 000000000 L27595000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm sky blue colored heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. Hank Marvin, the man who defined the sound of a generatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm sky blue colored heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. Hank Marvin, the man who defined the sound of a generation, released his 15th solo album in 2014, and was his first new album release since his 2007 Top 10 hit 'Guitar Man'. Eponymously entitled Hank, the album features newly recorded interpretations of some of his favorite summer-themed music, along with a new original recording, 'Summer Guitar.' Hank Marvin is one of the most influential guitar players of all time. Known initially as the lead guitarist of The Shadows, who evolved to become the UK's biggest ever selling instrumental band. Hank has since enjoyed a long and successful solo career, since he first picked-up the stringed instrument, 60 years ago.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.