- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Mobley - Turnaround
- Write a Review
- K59035 000000000 K59035000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this jazz classic. Tenor saxophonist Hank Mobley brought real consistency to his many Blue Note ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this jazz classic. Tenor saxophonist Hank Mobley brought real consistency to his many Blue Note dates, as well as an individualistic style that blended an almost languid sound with rhythmically acute phrasing. Two sessions held two years apart contribute to this 1965 LP, and they demonstrate Mobley's ease in two quite different quintets. Four of the tracks come from a 1965 session that joins Mobley's mellow tenor with the crackling trumpet of Freddie Hubbard while Donald Byrd and Herbie Hancock appear on "The Good Life" and "East Of The Village." "The Turnaround," a hard-bop boogaloo number in the style of Lee Morgan's "Sidewinder," has drummer Billy Higgins and pianist Barry Harris reprising their "Sidewinder" roles. But it's Mobley's unusually abbreviated, carefully matched phrases that make the strongest impression here!;Track List:1. The Turnaround 8:14;2. East of the Village 6:42;3. The Good Life 5:06;4. Straight Ahead 7:00;5. My Sin 6:50;6. Pat 'N' Chat 6:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.