- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams - 20 Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K56495 000000000 K56495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic collection from the country music legend. It's still sobering to realize th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic collection from the country music legend. It's still sobering to realize that Hank recorded just 66 songs during his lifetime, almost all of them essential. And even more shocking: he accomplished all of this by the time of his death at the age of 29! Here are those songs that serve as a working definition of country music, and as an admonition to artists who try to get too wordy or try to lose themselves in minor keys. "Your Cheatin' Heart," "HonkyTonk Blues," "Cold, Cold Heart," "Lovesick Blues," "You Win Again," "I Can't Help It," "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry," and the rest.;Track List:1. Your Cheatin' Heart 2:38;2. Move It on Over 2:43;3. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 2:45;4. Ramblin' Man 3:01;5. My Heart Would Know 2:23;6. Kaw-Liga 2:33;7. Cold Cold Heart 2:42;8. Lovesick Blues 2:42;9. Honky Tonk Blues 2:09;10. Honky Tonkin' 2:46;11. There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight 2:47;12. Jambalaya (On the Bayou) 2:47;13. Hey Good Lookin' 2:53;14. Window Shopping 2:32;15. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You) 2:23;16. Half As Much 2:42;17. Why Don't You Love Me 2:22;18. You Win Again 2:35;19. Baby We're Really in Love 2:32;20. Take These Chains from My Heart 2:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.