- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams - Garden Spot Program 1950
- Write a Review
- #K61982 000000000 K61982000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2014;Notes:First off, these 1950 broadcasts from KSIB in Creston, Iowa, haven't been heard since their broadcast 64 years ago. Sec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2014;Notes:First off, these 1950 broadcasts from KSIB in Creston, Iowa, haven't been heard since their broadcast 64 years ago. Second, these 24 tracks include Hank's classics as well as songs he performed very rarely. Third, the sound quality is so good, it's like being in the studio with this long-gone country icon as he sings Lovesick Blues a Mansion on the Hill Farther Along Wedding Bells at the First Fall of Snow I Can't Get You Off of My Mind Jesus Remembered Me Mind Your Own Business I'll Be a Bachelor 'Til I Die, and more. You'll hear plenty of off-the-cuff banter across the CD or red translucent vinyl LP. a major country-music discovery-and a tremendously enjoyable listen, too! Omnivore.;Track List:1. The Garden Spot Jingle;2. Lovesick Blues;3. A Mansion on the Hill;4. Fiddle Tune;5. I've Just Told Mama Goodbye;6. Closing/Oh! Susanna;7. The Garden Spot Jingle;8. Mind Your Own Business;9. Lovesick Blues;10. Fiddle Tune;11. At the First Fall of Snow;12. Closing/Oh! Susanna;13. The Garden Spot Jingle;14. I Can't Get You Off of My Mind;15. I Don't Care (If Tomorrow Never Comes);16. Fiddle Tune;17. Farther Along;18. Closing/Oh! Susanna;19. The Garden Spot Jingle;20. Ill Be a Bachelor Til I Die;21. Wedding Bells;22. Fiddle Tune;23. Jesus Remembered Me;24. Closing/Oh! Susanna
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.