- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams - Ramblin' Man
- Write a Review
- #K67263 000000000 K67263000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Originally released posthumously in 1955 (two years after Hank Williams's death in 1953), Ra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Originally released posthumously in 1955 (two years after Hank Williams's death in 1953), Ramblin' Man is a wicked collection of some of the finest recordings by Hank Williams with His Drifting Cowboys, full of powerful, overwhelming weepers. It's hard to imagine a more recognizable voice in all of country music. Another absolute classic of mid-century American country music on Rumble.;Track List:1. I Saw the Light 2:45;2. (Last Night) I Heard You Crying in Your Sleep 2:44;3. Lovesick Blues 2:45;4. Wedding Bells 2:53;5. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 2:47;6. Why Don't You Love Me 2:24;7. Cold Cold Heart 2:44;8. Ramblin' Man 1:22;9. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You) 2:24;10. Hey Good Lookin' 2:54;11. Ramblin' Man 3:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.