- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams III - Attention Deficit Domination
- Write a Review
- #K74460 000000000 K74460000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from eclectic Rock/Country singer/songwriter Hank Williams III. Attention Deficit Dominat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from eclectic Rock/Country singer/songwriter Hank Williams III. Attention Deficit Domination is a pressure-dropping, Doom Rock statement that has been anticipated by his hardcore fans for years. The album allows the listener into Hank 3's crunching, Metal world of the heavy and the slow, complete with his renowned, fundamental percussion. The nine tracks hardly allow you to get up from the floor. With songs such as 'I Feel Sacrificed' and the tormented 'Livin' Beyond Doom,' Hank3 works a ground somewhere between devastation and high theatre.;Track List:1. In the Camouflage;2. I Feel Sacrificed;3. Bend;4. Make a Fall;5. Livin' Beyond Doom;6. Demons Mark;7. Aman;8. Get STR8;9. Goats 'N' Heathans
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.