- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams III - Brothers of the 4X4
- Write a Review
- #K74463 000000000 K74463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 two CD release from singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Hank Williams, III. Brothers o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 two CD release from singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Hank Williams, III. Brothers of the 4x4 is a traditional Country album. Hank III wrote, recorded, produced, and played all of the drums and acoustic guitar on the record, while using his stable of friends for all of the lead parts, including Andy Gibson, Zach Shedd, Billy Contreras, David McElfish, Daniel Mason, and a guest appearance by banjo champion Leroy Troy.;Track List:1. Nearly Gone;2. Hurtin for Certain;3. Brother of the 4X4;4. Farthest Away;5. Held Up;6. Outdoor Plan;7. Deep Scars;8. Lookey Yonder Commin;9. Ain't Broken Down;10. Overdrive;11. Loners 4 Life;12. Dreadful Drive;13. Gettin Dim;14. Possum in a Tree;15. Broken Boogie;16. Toothpickin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.