- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams III - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K54906 000000000 K54906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 collection. Hank Williams III's Greatest Hits presents...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 collection. Hank Williams III's Greatest Hits presents fifteen of Hank III's biggest selling country songs for the first time in one package. This collection simultaneously showcases Hank's strong country influences from his legendary heritage as well as his own outlaw edge. Shelton Hank Williams, better known as Hank III, is an outlaw, a battler of convention. He comes by it naturally: The third generation of Hanks, and the third generation to tilt nobly at country traditions and white-collar establishment sensibilities. After all, this 39-year-old semi-reformed punk-metal drummer is the son of Hank Jr., a blue-collar hero who has difficulty ducking controversy even on something as Richard Nixon and apple pie American as Monday Night Football.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.