- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams III - Take As Needed for Pain (Explicit)
- Write a Review
- #K64123 000000000 K64123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the country-metal renaissance man. Take As Needed For Pain includes many tracks Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the country-metal renaissance man. Take As Needed For Pain includes many tracks Hank III recorded for tribute albums under various guises. The song "Take As Needed For Pain" is a cover song from the metal band Eyehategod that Hank3 turned into a 10-minute epic for the tribute album For The Sick: A Tribute to Eyehategod released in 2007 and recorded under the name The Unholy 3, which is the name of one of Hank3's side projects. Hank3 also recorded another Eyehategod song for the tribute called Torn Between Suicide and Breakfast.;Track List:1. Get Back Out Of My Life;2. Ruby Get Back To The Hills;3. Torn Between Suicide Breakfast;4. No Values;5. Gotta Buy Paw A Truck;6. Take As Needed For Pain;7. White Trash;8. King Cartel;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.