- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams Jr. - Habits Old and New
- Write a Review
- #K73277 000000000 K73277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2009;Notes:2009 reissue of Vinyl LP and CD. In the eighties, the son of country pioneer Hank Williams brought us this quintessenti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2009;Notes:2009 reissue of Vinyl LP and CD. In the eighties, the son of country pioneer Hank Williams brought us this quintessential album. This is it's 2009 re-issue. There's several classics from Williams Sr. itself, including "Kaw-Liga" and "Move It On Over." Then there's Hank Jr..'s tribute to his father, Kris Kristofferson's "If You Don't Like Hank Williams." And there's several other redneck rockers in here: "All in Alabama," "The American Way," the opening track "Old Habits." The country boy has long upheld the musical legacy of his father and managed to find his own place in the industry, and this album is an excellent homage to both goals. Give it a listen. The set contains a CD version of the vinyl record, too!;Track List:1. Old Habits;2. Dinosaur;3. Kaw-Liga;4. Here I Am Fallin' Again;5. The Blues Man;6. All in Alabama;7. The American Way;8. Move It on Over;9. Won't It Be Nice;10. If You Don't Like Hank Williams;11. Old Habits (Vinyl);12. Dinosaur (Vinyl);13. Kaw-Liga (Vinyl);14. Here I Am Fallin' Again (Vinyl);15. The Blues Man (Vinyl);16. All in Alabama (Vinyl);17. The American Way (Vinyl);18. Move It on Over (Vinyl);19. Won't It Be Nice (Vinyl);20. If You Don't Like Hank Williams (Vinyl);Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.