- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hank Williams Jr. - Old School New Rules
- Write a Review
- #K54576 000000000 K54576000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:The twelve-song album, OLD SCHOOL NEW RULES, includes a duet with Brad Paisley on "I'm Gonna Get Drunk And Play Hank Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:The twelve-song album, OLD SCHOOL NEW RULES, includes a duet with Brad Paisley on "I'm Gonna Get Drunk And Play Hank Williams" as well as a new duet with the legendary Merle Haggard on his classic "I Think Ill Just Sit Here and Drink." Williams first single in several years, "That Ain't Good", has just been shipped to radio with a companion video being produced in coming weeks.;Track List:1. Takin Back the Country;2. I'm Gonna Get Drunk and Play Hank Williams;3. Three Day Trip;4. Old School;5. We Don't Apologize for America;6. You Win Again;7. Cow Turd Blues;8. Who's Takin Care of Number One;9. That Ain't Good;10. Keep the Change;11. Stock Market Blues;12. I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.