- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hans Theessink - Wishing Well
- Write a Review
- #K84893 000000000 K84893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:A brand new solo acoustic roots-blues-americana album from Hans The essink. _x000B_After 7,000 concerts, two dozen albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:A brand new solo acoustic roots-blues-americana album from Hans The essink. _x000B_After 7,000 concerts, two dozen albums and more than 40 years 'on the road', Hans is ready with a new solo album. In Wishing Well The essink digs deep into the treasure of American homespun music, and comes up with some wonderful new interpretations of traditional songs, together with strong original compositions and personal favorites by Bob Dylan, Brownie McGhee and Townes van Zandt. He is a master when it comes to making songs his own: even the familiar classics end up sounding like typical The essink-music.;Track List:1. New Home Upon the Hill;2. Wishing Well;3. Wayfaring Stranger;4. Take Your Picture;5. Snowing on Raton;6. Make Me Down a Pallet on Your Floor;7. Alberta Let Your Hair Hang Down Low;8. Living with the Blues;9. Hellbound;10. Kathmandu;11. Delia;12. Ballad of Hollis Brown;13. Didn't We Try;14. Early This Morning Blues;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.