- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hans Zimmer - True Romance (Original Motion Picture Score)
- Write a Review
- L30641 000000000 L30641000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Recorded on a budget of nine musicians (after being told the plans for a full orchestra had to be scrapped due to direc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Recorded on a budget of nine musicians (after being told the plans for a full orchestra had to be scrapped due to director Tony Scott going over budget), Hans Zimmer's True Romance score features percussion instruments xylophones and marimbas to create innocent noise, a reflection of the lead characters - Alabama + Clarence Worley - in the violently dark comedy written by Quentin Tarantino. German film score composer and record producer Hans Zimmer has composed over 150 film scores in his vast career, some of which include Crimson Tide, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Gladiator, The Lion King, The Pirates of the Caribbean series, and True Romance. This carefully mastered score will bring you back to the innocence and the intensity of the film, which fans had only been able to experience by watching the film in the theater or in their homes.;Track List:1. You're So Cool (Main Title);2. I Think I Love You;3. To the Club;4. Not My Clothes;5. I'm Your Son;6. Father Goodbyes;7. Stars at Dawn;8. Alabama Hit;9. Start Over;10. Needed Gun;11. Elevator Tension;12. Police Comes in;13. Shootout;14. End Scene;15. Main Title (Alternate I);16. Main Title (Alternate II);17. Main Title (Remix);18. You're So Cool (Extended Single Version);19. Stars at Dawn (Extended Single Version);20. Amid the Chaos of the Day;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.