- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hareton Salvanini - S.p 73
- Write a Review
- #K66389 000000000 K66389000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Hareton Salvanini was born in Bauru and grew up in Campinas. S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Hareton Salvanini was born in Bauru and grew up in Campinas. S.P 73 was his first LP - he worked tirelessly with his right-hand man and brother, Ayrton, who was a theater director. Ayrton: "'S.P' is Sao Paulo. '73' is the year that it was recorded. The back cover photo was taken of the window of his apartment. He sat with me and we made the LP together - with lyrics and everything - it took a week at most. The intention was to create a screenplay in different settings and have short intervals between tracks - almost none - with songs with lyrics and instrumental songs as well. The LP originated from our participation in a festival of TV Tupi, if I remember correctly, with the musical production called 'Irracional'. The track 'Papa Mama' is based on a drum rhythm of the same name." The album was awarded Best Foreign Album by Japanese Jazz Journal.;Track List:1. Eu Hoje Acordei Com a Luz Do Sol;2. Salamandras;3. Preludio Em Si Bemol Menor;4. Viver SÓ;5. Sem Nome;6. Primitivo;7. Irracional;8. Papa-Mama;9. Imagem;10. Yélris
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.