- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harlem Gospel Travelers - He's On Time / Wash Me, Lord
- Write a Review
- #L26936 000000000 L26936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:The Harlem Gospel Travelers were brought together by Eli Paperboy Reed, as they were students that he was mentoring as ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:The Harlem Gospel Travelers were brought together by Eli Paperboy Reed, as they were students that he was mentoring as part of a gospel class he was teaching. As the students began to develop their own style and write songs, Eli decided they needed to get into the studio and put something down. So he enlisted the help of friends to serve as a band for his students, including drummer Aaron Frazer (Durand Jones & The Indications, The Flying Stars Of Brooklyn NY), and the results speak for themselves. Old-school, get up and shout southern gospel!;Track List:1. He's on Time;2. Wash Me Lord
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.