- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harm Wulf - Hijrah
- Write a Review
- #K89639 000000000 K89639000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Harm Wulf is G. Hirsch, known for his lyrical and vocal work in BLACKLISTED. Harm Wulf is inspired by a range of artist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Harm Wulf is G. Hirsch, known for his lyrical and vocal work in BLACKLISTED. Harm Wulf is inspired by a range of artists, from the tranquil resonance of LOW, to the rhythmic acoustic strumming of STRENGTH THROUGH JOY and the ascending power of ANGELS OF LIGHT, even calling to the insular/ grotesque Americana of Cormac McCarthy and Flannery O'Connor, etc. At most times sparse and austere and at others apocalyptically orchestrated, Harm Wulf has the sound of something long since missing. Hijrah is the emotional sophomore album from Harm Wulf. Where the debut album (Deathwish, 2013) was primarily built on the singer/songwriter experience, Hijrah introduces a wash of stark instrumentation with Jon Nean of BLACKLISTED on bass and engineer/musician Arthur Rizk (INQUISITION, PRURIENT) on percussion backing G. Hirsch as he performs all vocal, guitar, and harmonica duties. Altogether they have created a dark and emotional atmosphere that is more fully realized than ever before. Digital download included. Pressed on transparent red color vinyl.;Track List:1. Descend I've Been Waiting;2. Matryoshka;3. Put the Kettle on (They've All Gone Away);4. Stray Dog;5. Warm Snow;6. Survivor Guilt;7. Welcome Home Our Sister;8. Hiss/Hum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.