- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harold Budd - In the Mist
- Write a Review
- #K69106 000000000 K69106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing of this 2011 album including a download coupon. In the Mist is the artist purely dist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing of this 2011 album including a download coupon. In the Mist is the artist purely distilled. It is the music of Harold Budd at it's most raw, emotive and minimalist. In addition, Harold is writing for string quartet.;Track List:1. Haru Spring;2. The Whispers;3. The Startled;4. The Foundry [For Mika Vainio];5. The Art of Mirrors [After Derek Jarman];6. Three-Fingered Jack;7. Greek George;8. Black Bart;9. Come Back to Me in Dreams;10. Parallel Night;11. Sun at 6 Windows;12. The Panther of Small Favors;13. Mars and the Artist [After Cy Twombly]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.