- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harrington Saints - Bettin' On A Longshot The Singles Collection
- Write a Review
- #K83647 000000000 K83647000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:It's been over a decade since bringing you the Sounds Of The Street, and now the East Bay streetpunk/Oi! Boys Harringto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:It's been over a decade since bringing you the Sounds Of The Street, and now the East Bay streetpunk/Oi! Boys Harrington Saints deliver yet another round of their intense, hard-edge sounds with 'Bettin' On A Longshot' The Singles Collection. Digging through almost ten years of singles, Harrington Saints brings you some pint-raising goodtime standards, as well as two excluive gems. This collection of singles is a great, much needed addition to the band's previous fulllength releases Dead Broke In The USA and Pride And Tradition. Fresh off from a year of writing, recording, and touring the band was constantly being asked for copies of singles that sold out long ago. Sometimes the only time to hear a favorite would be to catch one of their legendary live shows. Moving forward has always been a constant goal for Harrington Saints, but with fans requesting versions of older, out-of-print songs, the band hit the woodshed to brush up on their back catalog. Amazing what six or seven years can do, as the band has embraced these requests and included many of these gems in their live performances to thunderous audience approval.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.