- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harrison - Checkpoint Titanium
- Write a Review
- #K90952 000000000 K90952000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Harrison is happening. In a few short years, the prodigious Toronto producer has gone from teenage b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Harrison is happening. In a few short years, the prodigious Toronto producer has gone from teenage bedroom beatmaker showcasing his homemade, sample-savvy wares on Soundcloud to hotly tipped studio savant positioned at the frontlines of the city's R&B renaissance. His aesthetic has proven malleable enough to make him feel right at home on bills alongside everyone from hip-hop reconstructionists Cashmere Cat and Ryan Hemsworth to synth-funk technician Com Truise to digi-pop maximalist Wave Racer to avant-garde innovator Jon Hopkins to indie upstarts Purity Ring. Still only 20, Harrison is set to make the leap from word-of-mouse phenom to marquee recording artist with the 2016 release of his debut full length album, Checkpoint Titanium, on Last Gang Records, showcasing the producers dynamic strength of songwriting while seamlessly hopping between musical genres with disarming ease.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Vertigo (Feat. a L L I E) 03:35;3. It's Okay I Promise (Feat. Clairmont the Second) 03:57;4. Right Hook;5. So Far from Home (Feat. Young Guv) 03:14;6. Lotus;7. Social Stimulus (Feat. Seamus Hamilton);8. You and I;9. Vanilla (Feat. Ryan Hemsworth) 02:22;10. Checkpoint Titanium
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.