- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harry Connick Jr. - When Harry Met Sally (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K65198 000000000 K65198000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing packed in collectors bag. The soundtrack for one of the biggest Hollywood successes of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing packed in collectors bag. The soundtrack for one of the biggest Hollywood successes of the 1980s, When Harry Met Sally... consists of standards performed by singer and pianist Harry Connick, Jr.. with a big band and orchestra arranged by Marc Shaiman. The soundtrack album (which stands apart from the movie) was a big hit and a major step forward for the young pianist-vocalist. Connick warmly sings such numbers as 'It Had to Be You', 'Our Love Is Here to Stay', 'But Not for Me' and 'Let's Call the Whole Thing Off' while usually accompanied by bassist Benjamin Wolfe, drummer Jeff 'Tain' Watts, and a big band. Frank Wess' warm tenor makes a brief appearance on 'Our Love Is Here to Stay'. in addition, there are a few melodic instrumentals, including some solo Connick piano on 'Winter Wonderland' and 'Autumn in New York'. The performance of Connick on this wonderful soundtrack won him his first Grammy for Best Jazz Male Vocal Performance. The soundtrack went to #1 on the Billboard Traditional Jazz Chart and was within the top 50 on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. It Had to Be You;2. Love Is Here to Stay;3. Stompin' at the Savoy;4. But Not for Me;5. Winter Wonderland;6. Don't Get Around Much Anymore;7. Autumn in New York;8. I Could Write a Book;9. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off;10. It Had to Be You;11. Where or When
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.