- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harry Dean Stanton - Partly Fiction
- Write a Review
- #K76028 000000000 K76028000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Documentary directed by Sophie Huber, that has been screened at over 50 festivals features Stanton performing his own h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Documentary directed by Sophie Huber, that has been screened at over 50 festivals features Stanton performing his own heart-breaking renditions of American folk songs.;Track List:1. Blue Bayou;2. Everybody's Talkin';3. She Thinks I Still Care;4. Cancion Mixteca;5. When I Get My Rewards;6. Promised Land;7. He'll Have to Go;8. Help Me Make It Through the Night;9. Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain;10. Tennessee Whiskey;11. Hands on the Wheel;12. Danny Boy;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.