- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harry Mosco - Country Boy (mr. Funkees)
- Write a Review
- #K78269 000000000 K78269000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Harry Mosco's Country Boy (Mr. Funkees), originally released in 1978. Don't let th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Harry Mosco's Country Boy (Mr. Funkees), originally released in 1978. Don't let the floppy hat and rolling English countryside on the cover fool you. Harry Mosco's Country Boy is a certified floor-filler, bursting with Studio 54 era disco-funk. It also contains a token reggae monster, complete with it's own dub version. Harry Mosco always had swagger. A founding member of The Funkees, he'd stride out on stage in tight pants and dark sunglasses, commanding the attention of a population distracted by war. When The Funkees split in London, it was clear that his star would rise the fastest. Released in 1978 by Nigeria's fledgling Taretone label, Country Boy became one of the best-selling Nigerian records of all time. The first few bars of "It's Too Late" are guaranteed to get you on the dance floor and Sam El'Salahi's slinky bassline on "I Feel Funky" will keep you there. "Harry's Party" is a celebration you never want to end. The title track, and it's dub doppelganger, are a reggae-tinged chance to catch your breath, before "The Wanderer" drags you back on the dancefloor until the house lights come on.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.