- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K60520 000000000 K60520000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including insert. Harry Potter and the Deathly ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including insert. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final novel of the Harry Potter series written by British author J.K. Rowling. The book was released on 21 July 2007. The book won the 2008 Colorado Blue Spruce Book Award and 'Best Book for Young Adults'. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemorts immortality. The seventh entry into the internationally successful Harry Potter is also one of the series' darkest. Composer Alexander Desplat infuses the young wizard's world with the appropriate amount of gravitas. Deplat's score is both subtle and huge, lending quiet emotional depth, playful wickedness, and tense, robust action with masterful precision.;Track List:1. Obliviate;2. Snape to Malfoy Manor;3. Polyjuice Potion;4. Sky Battle;5. At the Burrow;6. Harry and Ginny;7. The Will;8. Death Eaters;9. Dobby;10. Ministry of Magic;11. Detonators;12. The Locket;13. Fireplaces Escape;14. Ron Leaves;15. The Exodus;16. Godric's Hollow Graveyard;17. Bathilda Bagshot;18. Hermione's Parents;19. Destroying the Locket;20. Ron's Speech;21. Lovegood;22. The Deathly Hallows;23. Captured and Tortured;24. Rescuing Hermione;25. Farewell to Dobby;26. The Elder Wand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.