- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harvey Danger - Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone
- Write a Review
- #K83382 000000000 K83382000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2014;Notes:Nearly two decades after it's release, Seattle indie rock band Harvey Danger's cherished debut full-length album, WHERE...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2014;Notes:Nearly two decades after it's release, Seattle indie rock band Harvey Danger's cherished debut full-length album, WHERE HAVE ALL THE MERRYMAKERS GONE?, will be released on vinyl LP for the first time ever on July 29th via No Sleep Records. The Vinyl packaging for WHERE HAVE ALL THE MERRYMAKERS GONE? will feature new artwork, designed by band members Aaron Huffman, Evan Sult and Sean Nelson, that features the same house where the band lived together during their early years - as depicted in the original cover art - now updated to reflect the passage of time. Originally released in 1997, WHERE HAVE ALL THE MERRYMAKERS GONE? catapulted the young band to stardom with the massive radio and video success of their anthemic hit song 'Flagpole Sitta.' The album has since sold over half a million copies with the single still receiving regular airplay on radio stations across the country.;Track List:1. Carlotta Valdez;2. Flagpole Sitta;3. Wooly Muffler;4. Private Helicopter;5. Problems and Bigger Ones;6. Jack the Lion;7. Old Hat;8. Terminal Annex;9. Wrecking Ball;10. Radio Silence
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.