- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hashish - Product Of Hashish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K72101 000000000 K72101000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:LP version in deluxe silver foil sleeve. Limited edition of 499. Includes poster. The long-awaited debut album from Has...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:LP version in deluxe silver foil sleeve. Limited edition of 499. Includes poster. The long-awaited debut album from Hashish. Top-class psychedelia, taking the genre to a new level with a sophisticated approach to Afro-funk grooves accompanied by dreamy, playful melodies that range through a spectrum of Scandinavian occult psychedelia, minimal synth, surreal electronic soul disco, and rare groove. Some have described Hashish as a project that picks up what Goat started. Welcome to tomorrow. The sounds transport the listener into a forgotten world where the future looks different from what it became. On his soft, subtle island capped with clouds of cool fire, Pan weaves his teachings with the wind and the sun, raining sacred melodies on the hearts and minds of humanity and bestowing desperate loves and yearnings with songs of sainthood and madness. Transient temples of the flesh, laughing at death, clothe our lives in fire. On rippling altars of skin we sensual magicians worship bright burning desire. Upon release the album sky rocketed straight into #1 on the official Swedish vinyl chart.;Track List:1. Bliss;2. Fly Away;3. The Light;4. Revel;5. Outer Spaced;6. Can You Make It;7. Miracles;8. The Light Pt.2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.