- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hate Eternal - King of All Kings
- Write a Review
- #K73623 000000000 K73623000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. King of All Kings was the second album by the St. Petersburg, Florida-based...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. King of All Kings was the second album by the St. Petersburg, Florida-based death metal band Hate Eternal. The album was released on September 16, 2002 on Earache Records, and like their debut it was produced by the band's frontman Erik Rutan (formerly of Morbid Angel). The release was followed by a whirlwind of international touring to promote King of All Kings, including a noted video on MTV2's Headbanger's Ball for the single, "Powers That Be". Bassist/co-vocalist Jared Anderson left the group soon after due to an admitted drug problem. South Florida musician Randy Piro quickly stepped up to the plate as Jared's replacement in the group, and the band pressed on.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.