- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hatebreed - The Concrete Confessional
- Write a Review
- #K66617 000000000 K66617000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited edition picture disc. An institution can be relied on. It's foundations don't shake due to the winds of change ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited edition picture disc. An institution can be relied on. It's foundations don't shake due to the winds of change or tides of trends - no matter how volatile, omnipresent, or tenuous. With steadfast determination, drive, and dedication, Hatebreeed cement themselves as one of heavy music's strongest institutions on their seventh full-length offering The Concrete Confessional. Recorded with longtime producer Zeuss (Rob Zombie, Soulfly) and mixed by Josh Wilbur (Megadeth, Lamb Of God) the new slab finds the band channeling the spirit that's long defined their signature sound. Opening track and first single "A.D." fuses together torrential thrashed-out guitars, double bass drums, and Jamey Jasta's immortal growl before an incendiary lead while the machine gun chug of "Looking Down The Barrel Of Today" proves equally uplifting and undeniable. "Something's Off" carries an ominously lyrical bass line into a guttural chant, showcasing Jasta's chilling vocal dynamics in the process. Elsewhere, "Remember When" and "Slaughtered In Their Dreams" juxtapose visceral lyricism with a searing sonic backdrop as chaotic as it is catchy. Through and through, The Concrete Confessional is classic Hatebreed.;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.