- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Have Mercy - Make The Best Of It
- Write a Review
- K55685 000000000 K55685000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the third album from the alt rockers. Hailing from Baltimor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the third album from the alt rockers. Hailing from Baltimore, MD, Have Mercy deliver a brand of emotive alternative rock that is reminiscent of alt greats Manchester Orchestra and Thrice while remaining uniquely modern. Following up the band's acclaimed 2014 album, A Place Of Our Own, their album Make The Best Of It boasts some of the catchiest choruses ever written by frontman Brian Swindle and is sure to secure their spot among the leaders of the genre. Have Mercy formed in 2011. Since then, they have released two albums, one EP, and two splits. Their debut album, titled The Earth Pushed Back, was released in 2013 via Topshelf Records. Their second album, titled A Place Of Our Own, was released in 2014 via Hopeless Records.;Track List:1. Smoke and Lace;2. Drive;3. Coexist;4. Baby Grand;5. Begging for Bones;6. Reaper;7. Ghost;8. Disagree;9. American Bliss;10. Good Christian Man;11. You Made Me;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.