- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Have You Ever Seen the Jane Fonda Aerobic Vhs? - From Finland With Love
- Write a Review
- L30843 000000000 L30843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. 2018 four track EP. The band name may be a bit of a challenge, but the music is pure unadult...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. 2018 four track EP. The band name may be a bit of a challenge, but the music is pure unadulterated bliss. It's time to forget all those posturing pseudo tough guy bands spewing cliche'-ridden/regurgitated angst (do we really need to recreate the worst part of the 90's (which was recreating the worst part of the 70's) again?) Might you instead perhaps consider a sublimely spirited substitute? This debut U.S. release from Finland's notorious bubblegum punk sensations, Have You Ever Seen The Jane Fonda Aerobic VHS? is a keyboard-driven melodic kick successfully replacing the customary/tired "rock" guitar fare. It's easy to see why they have never struggled to get people's attention. This double 7" contains 4 tracks (1 exclusive to this single) of insanely glorious and deeply infectious commotion that just may give you something to smile about and we all could use something to smile about.;Track List:1. Family Man;2. Bambi Act;3. (Do the) Shamalain;4. Grey Panthers (Exclusive to This Single)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.