- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques
- Write a Review
- #K90978 000000000 K90978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1982 album from the legendary British Space Rock band. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1982 album from the legendary British Space Rock band. Choose Your Masques was the 13th studio album by Hawkwind. It spent five weeks on the UK albums chart peaking at #29. The group's line-up for this album remained unchanged from the previous Church of Hawkwind album, although for this recording the group started to heavily use drum machines and drum loops, with most of Griffin's contributions being relegated to disjointed drum fills. The album was recorded in June and July 1982 at Rockfield Studios. Science fiction author Michael Moorcock contributes lyrics to the album but credited his wife Lynda Steele to bypass his music publisher Douglas Smith with whom he was in dispute. The lyrics to "Fahrenheit 451", which had been written by former lead singer Robert Calvert and originally recorded but unused in 1978, were based on Ray Bradbury's book Fahrenheit 451. The album makes use of samples, featuring Ian Holm from a 1981 BBC Radio 4 serialization of The Lord of the Rings on "Dream Worker", and the spoken introduction of The Outer Limits on "Void City".;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.