- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hayden Pedigo - Greetings From Amarillo
- Write a Review
- #L27589 000000000 L27589000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:The 23-year-old guitarist Hayden Pedigo's new album, Greetings From Amarillo, is "a tribute to the landscape of Amarill...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:The 23-year-old guitarist Hayden Pedigo's new album, Greetings From Amarillo, is "a tribute to the landscape of Amarillo, Texas and the different spaces I've discovered here," he says, including not just solo guitar but also ambient synth tracks. It's also tribute to other heroes of the Panhandle, including Terry Allen, who closes out the album with his voicemail musings. The album's opening title track is a desert-swept waltz in 12 ringing strings, like a clavichord in overdrive. Pedigo doesn't stray too far from the Robbie Basho influence of the promising guitar music he made as a teenager, but his technique and sense of melody have now coalesced into something his own. "Greetings From Amarillo" blooms like a field of Texas bluebonnets swaying on the side of the highway. Over four minutes, the delicate and lilting melody dips in and out of major and minor keys, swirling sand into a dancing dust devil.;Track List:1. Greetings from Amarillo;2. Dark Heaven;3. Madrid;4. Cloud Pharaoh;5. Jade Rhino;6. Buried Alive;7. Dream Plains;8. Welcome;9. Left Foot;10. Good Night;11. Thoughts on Greetings from Amarillo By Terry Allen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.