- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hazylujah - How Can You Hide from What Never Goes Away
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K82189 000000000 K82189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:New label Meda Fury (which will be distributed by R&S Records) seeks to explore all the varying possibilities of house ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:New label Meda Fury (which will be distributed by R&S Records) seeks to explore all the varying possibilities of house music with a series of releases from musicians across the globe. The label's first release comes from Italian producer Hazylujah, who has previously released on Delsin. It's an accomplished release of winding, windswept beats, opening with the feather-light dreamy flute notes of 'Get Mezcla', moving through the scorched, tripping 'Acqua Amara' which swirls gradually into focus, transforming into a mind-altering jam. The plaintive piano on title track 'How Can You Hide from What Never Goes Away?' is deployed to emotion-heightening effect, and the EP concludes with the swaying strings and starry pads of 'On High in Translucent Tomorrow'. Overall, a release that belies a lightness of touch and distinctive magic.;Track List:1. Get Mezcla;2. Acqua Amara;3. How Can You Hide from What Never Goes Away?;4. On High in Translucent Tomorrow;5. Get Mezcla (Paradise Mix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.