- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Head Wound City - A New Wave Of Violence
- Write a Review
- #K77603 000000000 K77603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Head Wound City is made up of members of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Blood Brothers, and The Locust. All co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Head Wound City is made up of members of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Blood Brothers, and The Locust. All come from diverse backgrounds, steeped in metal (thrash and grind in particular), goth, and every permutation of hardcore and punk imaginable. Their entirely aptly titled debut album, A New Wave of Violence (taken from the Raymond Pettibon zine), sounds like what one might imagine the sum total of five people known for innovation in discordant audio assault would sound like.;Track List:1. Hypnotized - Off!;2. Black Thoughts - Off!;3. Darkness - Off!;4. I Wanna Be Your Original Sin;5. I Cast a Shadow for You;6. Scraper;7. Closed Casket;8. Palace of Love and Hate;9. Avalanche in Heaven;10. Love Is Best
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.