- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heart - Dog And Butterfly
- Write a Review
- #K60156 000000000 K60156000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram translucent gold audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Fronted by Rock & R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram translucent gold audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Fronted by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees Ann and Nancy Wilson, Heart has released classic, raw, rock & roll hits for more than four decades. As the only sisters in rock who write their own music and play their own instruments, the Wilson's have always stood apart - certainly from their male counterparts - but also from their female peers. By refusing to let themselves and their music be defined by their gender, and by never allowing their sexuality to overshadow their talent, Heart has made their mark, and in the process paved the way for many of today's female artists. After exploding onto the scene with their classic 1976 debut Dreamboat Annie and signature songs like "Crazy On You" and "Magic Man," Heart repeated the feat with it's triple platinum 1977 successor Little Queen and more timeless Zeppelin-esque hard rock anthems like "Barracuda" and "Kick It Out." Third studio outing Dog & Butterfly followed in 1978 as did more hit singles like "Straight On" and the title cut. Divided into the rocking "Dog" side and ballad friendly "Butterfly" side, the double platinum effort wonderfully encapsulates both sides of Heart's musical personality and songwriting duality.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GOLD, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.