- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heart - Heart
- Write a Review
- #K64731 000000000 K64731000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Fronted by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees Ann ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Fronted by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees Ann and Nancy Wilson, Heart has released classic, raw, rock & roll hits for more than four decades. As the only sisters in rock who write their own music and play their own instruments, the Wilson's have always stood apart - certainly from their male counterparts - but also from their female peers. By refusing to let themselves and their music be defined by their gender, and by never allowing their sexuality to overshadow their talent, Heart has made their mark, and in the process paved the way for many of today's female artists. Heart's quintuple platinum-certified self-titled 1985 masterpiece yielded the group's first ever No. 1 single with "These Dreams" and stands as their only album to date to top the Billboard 200. Produced by Ron Nevison (UFO, Chicago, Kiss), the commercial appeal of the album wasn't limited to "These Dreams," however as additional cornerstone '80s anthems like "If Looks Could Kill," "What About Love," "Never" and "Nothin' at All" are equally as infectious.;Track List:1. If Looks Could Kill;2. What About Love;3. Never;4. These Dreams;5. The Wolf;6. All Eyes;7. Nobody Home;8. Nothin' at All;9. What He Don't Know;10. Shell Shock;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.