- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heartthrob Chassis - Arrhythmia
- Write a Review
- L42681 000000000 L42681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Arrhythmia is the latest release from Heartthrob Chassis, the Detroit-based glam garage rock band he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Arrhythmia is the latest release from Heartthrob Chassis, the Detroit-based glam garage rock band headed by Margaret Dollrod, former songwriter and member of the sensational Demolition Doll Rods. Following Demolition Doll Rods' hiatus in 2007, Margaret has continued to write and record songs with Heartthrob Chassis to great success. Described as "loud, futuristic reflective rock 'n' roll" and compared to Patti Smith meets Ziggy Stardust, Heartthrob Chassis has become a mainstay of the Motor City music scene with their boisterous live shows and their relentless rockin' sound. With Arrhythmia, Margaret proves why she is such a fixture through a dozen new compositions packed to the gills with the vibrant, raw energy that she is best known for.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.