- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heath Brothers - Marchin' On
- Write a Review
- #K69352 000000000 K69352000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Everland Jazz present a reissue of The Heath Brothers' Marchin' On!, originally released in 1976. "This obscure and dif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Everland Jazz present a reissue of The Heath Brothers' Marchin' On!, originally released in 1976. "This obscure and difficult to find LP is the Heath Brothers' debut album and is considered to be their best. Marchin' On! Is unquestionably a masterpiece and is a much sought-after album. With it's wealth of riffs, it is much appreciated by samplers and has been sampled by various contemporary artists. It was originally released in 1976 on Strata-East, a label at the time co-owned by Stanley Cowell. The album flows fluidly, meticulously in a warm rich blend with the four part 'Smilin' Billy Suite' being a tour de force on it's own. All suites have the same anchor in melody but each branches out to it's own distinctive song varying from relaxed to light to dramatic and upbeat. The Heath Brothers was formed in 1975 by brothers Jimmy, Percy, Albert Heath and the much celebrated pianist Stanley Cowell in Philadelphia. The band continued later on with the brothers and alternate new members, with at one point the very talented 'Mtume' who is Jimmy Heath's son, joining." -Rachel Kinoti Licensed by Strata-East Recordings.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.