- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heatmiser - Mic City Sons
- Write a Review
- #K66870 000000000 K66870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:The 3rd and final album by Heatmiser, a band led by Elliott Smith and Hampshire College buddy Neil Gust, released in 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:The 3rd and final album by Heatmiser, a band led by Elliott Smith and Hampshire College buddy Neil Gust, released in 1996 on Caroline Records, is hailed by everyone as their best effort. Unfortunately, the record was released as the band was breaking up. The duo of Tom Roth rock and Rob Schnapf, that worked on both Elliott Smith solo albums for DreamWorks (XO and Figure 8), helped produce and record Mic City Sons. A true indie-rock classic that still sounds good today: if you are a fan of Elliott Smith you need this one as well. On 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Get Lucky;2. Plainclothes Man;3. Low-Flying Jets;4. Rest My Head Against the Wall;5. The Fix Is in;6. Eagle Eye;7. Cruel Reminder;8. You Gotta Move;9. Pop in G;10. Blue Highway;11. See You Later;12. Half Right;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.