- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heaven & Earth - Dig
- Write a Review
- #K76717 000000000 K76717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Taking up from where iconic bands like Deep Purple and Bad C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Taking up from where iconic bands like Deep Purple and Bad Company have left off, Heaven & Earth is on a mission to resurrect the sanctity of rock in it's purest, most accessible form on their third studio album titled Dig. Guitarist Stuart Smith (Sweet), singer Joe Retta (Sweet), bassist Chuck Wright (Quiet Riot), drummer Richie Onori (Sweet) and keyboardist Arlan Schierbaum fuse elements of hard rock, blues and bits of classical with bravado and a razor-sharp focus.;Track List:1. Victorious;2. No Money No Love;3. I Don't Know What Love Is;4. Man Machine;5. House of Blues;6. Back in Anger;7. Waiting for the End of the World;8. Sexual Insanity;9. Rock Roll Does;10. A Day Like Today;11. Good Times;12. Live As One;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.