- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heidi Lynne Gluck - Pony Show
- Write a Review
- #K90984 000000000 K90984000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP-only pressing including digital download. Kansas City singer/songwriter/composer/multi-instrumentalist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP-only pressing including digital download. Kansas City singer/songwriter/composer/multi-instrumentalist's first full length release. A veteran player and session musician, offering bass, guitar, piano, keys, background vocals, accordion and lap steel on over 30 albums, Gluck has collaborated with Juliana Hatfield's Some Girls, Margot & The Nuclear So & Sos, Lily & Madeleine, Simirit and many others.. Heidi released her first solo EP, The Only Girl In The Room in 2015, featuring her understated vocal style, clever arrangements and confessional lyrics. On Pony Show, her sophisticated arrangements provide a strong foundation for melancholy lyrics sung with a delicate, self-assured and authentic voice, influenced by her heroes and fellow Canadian exports - Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell and Neil Young and their Laurel Canyon orchestrated pop recordings of the ‘60s and ‘70s.;Track List:1. Pony Show;2. Mercury Rising;3. Sadness Is Psychedelic;4. Better Homes Garden;5. Waiting for You to Say It;6. Pin Striped Vest;7. I Like 'Em Cruel;8. The Universe Had Split;9. Wolf;10. Jumping Vows;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.