- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hejira - Name Surname EP
- Write a Review
- #K81519 000000000 K81519000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Following up their critically-acclaimed 2013 debut album "PRAYER BEFORE "BIRTH", the music of the London scene changed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Following up their critically-acclaimed 2013 debut album "PRAYER BEFORE "BIRTH", the music of the London scene changed once again after another great talent is exhausted, here a few years floating Points presided label attract attention, they released the 2010 formation of the four-piece band of young attention 12inch that the Herbert hooked. Most Four key, acoustic and me talent sounded the chill out of melancholy, in the face of "Eglo" a variety of talent. Is bid already a number of events, and is steadily increasing the fan to the beautiful view of the world. In this EP is all four songs, and crystal clear vocals, degree of completion that would also growing in melody, expectations for the album to soundscapes that spread hate king, such as the quiet lake in Ennui.;Track List:1. Name Surname;2. Too Mean to Lie;3. Pinter;4. Rhyme or Reason;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.