- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hella Personal Film Festival
- Write a Review
- #K75632 000000000 K75632000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Known for his solo alchemy and collaborations with Danny Brown, Homeboy Sandman and Mos Def, White c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Known for his solo alchemy and collaborations with Danny Brown, Homeboy Sandman and Mos Def, White conjures a psychedelic strain of soul-funk, booming drums, and 21st century crate-digging in tropical attics of the imagination. Recorded in London, Eagle's new album continues where his 2014 masterpiece, Dark Comedy left off. It's anxiety-riddled but whimsical, addicted to and scornful of social media, stuffed with old wrestling in-jokes and film snippets. Self-aware admissions blend into attacks on societal double standards. These are tense anthems for the vulnerable, consecrations to black people with rich internal lives, agnostic prayers for those grappling with pain. They're emotional landmines leavened by the wry bleakness usually only found in great stand-up comedians. Eagle exists in the lineage of They Might Be Giants and Richard Pryor, Freestyle Fellowship and his longtime friend and collaborator, Hannibal Burress.;Track List:1. Admitting the Endorphin Addiction;2. I Went Outside Today (Feat Aesop Rock);3. Dang Is Invincible;4. Check to Check;5. The Curse of Hypervigilance (In Politics Romance Cohabitation);6. Insecurity;7. Smiling (Quirky Race Doc);8. Leave People Alone;9. A Short About a Guy That Dies Every Night;10. Protectors of the Heat (Feat Hemlock Ernst of Future Islands);11. Insecurity PT II (The Moor That Merry Her);12. Dive Bar Support Group;13. Drunk Dreaming;14. Reprieve
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.