- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Helmet - Meantime
- Write a Review
- K56180 000000000 K56180000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Meantime is the second studio album and major label debut by American alternative metal band, Helmet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Meantime is the second studio album and major label debut by American alternative metal band, Helmet, released on June 23, 1992 through Interscope Records. The importance of this record cannot be overstated, as it was arguably one of the most influential and overlooked rock records of the '90s, according to All Music. Helmet formed in 1989. Founded by vocalist and lead guitarist Page Hamilton, Helmet has had numerous lineup changes, and Hamilton has been the only constant member. The band found mainstream success with Meantime, which debuted at #68 on the Billboard 200, with singles "Unsung" and "In the Meantime".;Track List:1. In the Meantime;2. Ironhead;3. Give It;4. Unsung;5. Turned Out;6. He Feels Bad;7. Better;8. You Borrowed;9. Fbla II;10. Role Model
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.