- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Helmet - Strap It on
- Write a Review
- #K66728 000000000 K66728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2011;Notes:There are plenty of moments of social contradictions, such as these, to be observed when discussing underground music. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/26/2011;Notes:There are plenty of moments of social contradictions, such as these, to be observed when discussing underground music. Interestingly, these moments of inconsistency are often illuminated by the proverbial third man in, the last guy to the fight or a band like Helmet. A band that attracts and organizes the disparate elements of sub and dominate culture in a manner that feels methodical, yet new if not original, while maintaining some level of the familiar. 1989 and 1990, were the years that broke NWA, Nirvana and Sonic Youth. Amidst this, what the fuck is this and what happens next? Helmet's debut album, STRAP IT ON, with it's competent musicianship, staccato riffs, verse then chorus structure and explosive if not deafening power, makes all the sense it possibly can in a changing world. Alternative Press called STRAP IT ON, one of the 90 best albums of the 90's. Rolling Stone gave the album three stars, Q- four stars. Org Music, now offers up the definitive vinyl version of a game changing album by a visionary band who still sound as hard as they do smart.;Track List:1. Repetition;2. Rude;3. Bad Mood;4. Sinatra;5. Fbla;6. Blacktop;7. Distracted;8. Make Room;9. Murder
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.